Spain Travel Power Adapter Guide ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

Do you need a power adapter when travelling to Spain from the United States? Yes, for most devices you will need a plug adapter and power converter while in Spain. Spain uses the Type F electrical plug and socket.

Type C and Type E power plugs are also generally compatible with Spanish electrical sockets. The standard voltage is 230 V and standard frequency is 50 Hz. You will need a power converter when visiting from the United States.

โš ๏ธ Safety Tip: Electricity in Spain is 230 V, many devices from the USA will require a power converter!

F Plug

Type F Plug

Type C and E Plugs are also generally compatible in Spain.

F Socket

Type F Socket

Two 4.8 mm round holes spaced 19 mm apart.

Voltage and Frequency

230 V / 50 Hz

Power converter is required for some US devices in Spain.

Foval Universal Travel Converter

Recommended Adapter

Step down voltage to work with US devices and includes 4 USB ports.

Something missing?

For feedback and suggestions please email us ๐Ÿ“ฉ