United Kingdom Travel Power Adapter Guide ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

Do you need a power adapter when travelling to the UK from the United States? Yes, for most devices you will need a plug adapter and power converter while in the United Kingdom. England and most of the UK uses the TYPE G electrical plug and socket.

The standard voltage is 220V - 240V and standard frequency is 50Hz. You will need a power converter when visiting from the United States to step down the voltage.

โš ๏ธ Safety Tip: Electricity in the United Kingdom is 230V, most devices from the USA will require a power converter to step down voltage!

G Plug

Type G Plug

Incorporated fuse, one grounded pin.

G Socket

Type G Socket

Three rectangular prongs form a triangle.

Voltage and Frequency

230V / 50HZ

Power converter in the UK.

BESTEK Universal Travel Converter

Recommended Adapter

Step down voltage to work with US devices and includes 4 USB ports.

Something missing?

For feedback and suggestions please email us ๐Ÿ“ฉ